· Do you suffer from feelings of guilt, grief, anger or depression from a post-abortive experience – recently or long ago?
· Do you feel alienated from your faith or wonder if God's love and forgiveness can really be for you?
· Does it feel as though no one understands or cares?
Journey to heal the forbidden grief –
The unspoken pain of abortion …
come to a:
Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat
· Enjoy a weekend in a peaceful retreat center.
· Gather with others who understand your pain in a confidential, non-judgmental environment
· The retreat offers a nurturing environment, making it possible for you to go back through sad memories of loss and then journey forward into the healing you seek
· Participation is strictly confidential, and offers a beautiful opportunity to experience God’s love and compassion
Next Retreat is Thursday – Saturday, the first weekend in October
Cost is $150 for room, meals and materials
Financial assistance is available.
For confidential information, call now: Barbara Olson, 425-297-3225